1. Zimbabwe police disrupt election news conference.
2. U.S., Turkey agree to try to resolve disputes.
3. Congo’s new Ebola outbreak is in a conflict zone.
4. Lack of skilled workers leads to hiring slowdown.
5. Manafort’s accountants detail misdeeds.
6. Massive dust storm rolls over Phoenix.
7. Pompeo says North Korea has ‘ways to go’ to denuke.
8. Russia lets in thousands of North Korean workers: WSJ.
9. China’s Unipec suspends imports of U.S. oil.
10. Paris’ street artists fear being edged out.